Honeywell Primus II equipment
Satair Group is the global handling partner for Honeywell Primus ll equipment and the ADS-B upgrade
Since January 1st 2017, Satair Group is the sole source for Primus II equipment supporting the ADS-B upgrade mandate. This means that:
- All authorized Honeywell dealers have to place their order with Satair Group in the following instances:
- New equipment
- Exchange and loan of Spares Exchange (SPEX) unit
- Upgrade repairs
- All pricing, including commercial and warranty terms, will not change and will follow the all-time valid Honeywell sales bulletin.
- Satair Group will provide regional Single Points of Contacts (SPOCs) within our Customer Order Desk for Honeywell dealers.
- To support market demand, Satair Group will be holding inventory of both new and repaired units.
- Satair Group will be supporting Honeywell’s authorized dealer network. Operators must still place their order via the Honeywell authorized dealer network.
- Technical support related to Primus II products, including installation, will still be handled by Honeywell technical support.
Satair Group is a world leader and full scale service partner for aftermarket spares support, services and solutions. With more than 1.100 employees in 10 locations worldwide Satair Group provides a large range of services to customers and suppliers through sales, warehousing and service centers in Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and China.