Equipment and Training
Satair Training Academy
We offer a comprehensive course on the proper service of all wet nickel-cadmium batteries manufactured by Saft and Marathon. The instruction covers all facets of servicing requirements including, but not limited to: Inspection, charging, capacity testing, deep cycling, electrolyte leveling, disassembly and reassembly, repair, temperature sensor testing and storage, not to mention diagnosis and troubleshooting. Also covered in the course are all similar testing requirements on sealed lead-acid batteries manufactured by Concorde and Hawker. The correct use and potential of battery chargers from CASC, Christie and JFM (Superseder, Master charger, AVIX) is also covered in this course. Learn from the course instructor who has over 27 years of direct experience in aircraft battery servicing.
Business Jets & Helicopters
It just makes good business sense to do business with Satair when it comes to your aircraft battery requirements. We offer a comprehensive programme which includes in-house battery servicing by our experienced technicians or technical support to your battery service department. Our technical advisors have more years of experience in aircraft batteries than you’ll find anywhere else.
- In-house aircraft battery servicing by experienced technicians on state-of-the-art equipment
- A complete evaluation of your battery servicing department’s procedures and equipment
- Free e-mail updates on the latest battery maintenance manuals and bulletins
- Be the first to get updates and all Satair product specials and promotions
- Access to Satair Direct, an online e-commerce solution that provides our customers with online, secure access to order placement and order status