1. What are cookies?
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
Basically, there is two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: A session cookie is used and created each time you visit our website. You are thereby granted a unique session ID. A session cookie will only last for a browser session; meaning it will start when opening the website and be deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookie: A persistent cookie remembers your preferences or actions across a site. A persistant cookie lasts for the period of time specified in the cookie (which will vary from cookie to cookie). Consequently, a persistent cookie will not be deleted when you close your browser.
Third party cookies
Some of content include embedded components from third parties (e.g. social media and/or news providers). To see the embedded components, technically necessary cookies are added. If you click on the component, data can be exchanged between you and the third party, including your browser, IP address etc., and the third party will be able to assign this data to your profile. The processing that the third party makes is beyond our control and is merely a relationship between you and the third party.
2. Why cookies?
3. Functional cookies
This Website Will:
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
4. Targeting cookies
This Website Will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
- Allow you to share pages via Add This (If available)
This website will not share any personal information with third parties.
5. Turning cookies off
However, please do note that cookies are an important part of how our website and services work. Turning cookies of, removing, rejecting, or limiting the use of them could affect the availability and functionality of our website and services.
6. List of cookies
See a list of cookies that this website use here.
7. More information on cookies
The Danish Business Authority's Guidance on the Cookie Order (In Danish only)