If you are an OEM looking to increase sales and revenue and reduce operational costs, you are in good company. Partnering with us allows you to focus on your core business of developing great products.
We can help you with optimising your supply chain management, marketing your product more efficiently and extend your product support - and even take care of the order fulfilment and shipping side of your business. We have already streamlined the operations of more than 300 aircraft part manufacturers. Should we boost your business too?
We will tailor our services to meet your exact needs, but the typical scenarios range from full service distribution to an integrated purchasing programme or anything in between.
Full service distribution
Let us take on the responsibility for proactive marketing and sales of your products as well as providing technical support, warranty handling, sales and performance reporting, full 24-hour, 365-day product and AOG support, price and contract management, shipping and tracking.
You benefit from:
- Reduced operational costs associated with operating a global service organization capable of supporting and interacting with aerospace operators
- Extended product support
- Increased sales with the security of global, around-the-clock technical support
- Up-to-date information about the market through monitoring and tracking of competitive activities
- The ability to focus on your core business
- Efficient inventory management and financing
- Optimal production planning and economy
- No credit risk
Integrated purchasing programme
Our Integrated Purchasing Program (Satair IPP®) addresses the need for extended product support for parts from medium-sized and small manufacturers of expendable spare parts.
Your inventory - fully owned by you - is placed in consignment with Satair. Upon placement of order from the customer, Satair handles all the procedures related to order processing, quality control, picking, packing, freight forwarding, shipment, tracking and AOG support. Furthermore, Satair provides detailed reports to you on the current inventory level, transactions, quality issues etc.
You benefit from:
- A forward-placed stocking facility, allowing your products to be close to your customers without your investing in expensive new warehouse facilities
- A professional customer service and order processing service available 24 hours a day at no extra cost for you
Your business is our business
No matter the partnership you will have with us, you will benefit from our experience, expertise and networks. We work to make sure you stay competitive within your core business by enhancing your sales efforts and reducing your supply chain.
Which solution fits your needs? Let’s talk!