The standard choice for excellence
Thousands of small Standard Parts help to keep your aircraft safe and flying. Every day. Airbus offers you an expanded product range of fasteners, brackets, seals, electrical components and much more standard hardware. On ad hoc demand and long-term contractual bases our customers benefit from:
- Use of a global supplier network to achieve improved prices and an expanded product range
- Competitive pricing available offered as part of long-term contracts
A Global Network and Stock
- Thousands of part numbers on inventory
- Tailored performance commitments from worldwide warehouses
The Highest Quality Standards
- EASA Form 1 (Authorized Release Certificate) for Airbus Company Standard Parts
- Airbus Certificate of Conformity for Industry Standard Parts
Our Standard Parts Portfolio
We offer you an extensive range of Airbus Company and Industry Standard Parts, ready for your daily operations. Get the advantage of exclusive Airbus engineering know-how to identify your optimum offer. Our increasing global stock consists of: Fasteners, Hardware, Electrical Products, Air-Fluid, Sealing Products & Engineering Assemblies.
New offer: Airbus Semi Finished Floor Panels
We have developed a new robust Airbus Semi-finished Floor Panel to support our customers on the following three key areas:
- Quality & Performance
- Costs reduction & efficiency
- Administration & handling
EASA Form 1:
Authorities (FAA & EASA) remind on that requirement
All Airbus Company Standard Parts (which are designed by Airbus and have a prefix such as ABS and NSA) are supplied with an EASA Form 1 Authorised Release Certificate. This certificate guarantees that the acquired part is duly qualified by the Airbus Design Office and its manufacturer is fully approved to build the part. The new process aims at strengthening the overall quality standards of the supply chain. When purchasing Company Standard Parts directly from Airbus, the customer can be sure to get the best quality standard an aircraft manufacturer is able to provide. All Industrial Standard Parts continue to be certified with a Certificate of Conformity (CoC).
Where to buy them?
Orders for Standard Parts are to be placed on Airbus World, SPEC2000 or on the Satair Marketplace.
Need help from the Standard Parts team?
- For quotes & orders: Your AirbusSpares account or your dedicated COF Single Point of Contact (SPOC)
- For questions in general: Contact our team firstname.lastname@example.org