Get your aircraft ready for its very first take-off
It takes a lot of activities and planning to secure a smooth Entry-Into-Service. Count on our experience and vast supplier network to lift some of the workload off your shoulders.
We support your Entry-Into-Service with our customised Initial Provisioning packages containing all the material you need to start your operation as well as prepare for future maintenance tasks.
Initial Provisioning Solutions consists of two main elements
Material Readiness Support
The Material Readiness Support starts with a Material Readiness Roadmap which is created as part of the planning process for an aircraft’s entry into service (EIS). Along with this, Satair provides as well the so called Recommended Spare Parts List (RSPL), together with Spares Consulting to help customers select the right parts that will be needed. The Tooling Recommendation completes the provisioning Support.
Broad Service offering
The Service element of Satair’s provisioning offer primarily covers material availability and stock optimisation. This includes Initial Spares Provisioning Packages as well as Customised Spares Requests e.g. for Fly-Away Kits. The provisioning Service can also include additional recommendations required for aircraft operations such as recommendations for Component Replacement Material.
Why team up with us?
- Focus on Initial Provisioning Packages
- Airbus Quality and complementary to Airbus FHS and other Material Services
- A strong network of +80 approved suppliers and repair partners
- Flexible solutions to minimise your investments
- Airbus inspection and certification of each tool and spare
- Package content based on your maintenance setup
- One single interface managing all orders, pricing, claims and lead times